Friday September 19, 2014
RACERS MUST PRINT OFF ALL WAIVERS & PAPERWORK AT HOME AND BRING WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION!!!
|Racer Waiver Image Medical Form.pdf|
4:30 - 9:00 pm
Gear drop off:
Registration at Falcon Nest Cafe (in Falcon Lake town site) and racer bag pick up
- Must register ALL 3 team members to complete registration and get maps
- Navigation Check - teams can complete nav check even if all members are not present. Main navigator must be present to complete navigation check. Returning teams may complete an expedited nav check
- Gear organization and last minute questions
- Awesome Swamp Donkey merchandise for sale (CASH ONLY)
- $12.95 for the best pre race Pasta buffet dinner at the Falcon Nest Cafe..."like-a Mamma-use-ta-make"!
REGISTRATION IN FALCON LAKE TOWN AT THE FALCON NEST CAFE
Maps will be distributed to those teams who register complete as a team of 3 on Friday eve (register early to get a sneak-peek)
Saturday September 20, 2014
6:00 - 7:00 am:
- Last minute gear drop off DROP DETAILS
6:30 - 7:00 am:
- Race course description / UTM's / directions distributed (first to those who registered on Friday) (At Falcon Lake Community Club)
- Late Registration (At Falcon Lake Community Club)
7:00 - 7:30 am:
- Volunteer meeting at Falcon Lake Community Center (from the corner of Hwy 1 and Falcon Lake turn off - drive 500 east on Provincial Hwy 301)
7:30 - 8:00 am:
- Racer meeting at Falcon Lake Community Center in the Curling Club (from the corner of Hwy 1 and Falcon Lake turn off - drive 500 east on Provincial Hwy 301)
- ALL teams must be in attendance for this meeting. DON'T BE LATE!
8:00 - 8:30 am:
- Last minute gear organization and plotting UTM coordinates
- All racers will proceed to the start line for team SHOUT OUTS & roll call (Work on that TEAM CHEER!)
- Race Start
- Race Finish
4:00 pm - until you drop:
- Dinner (will begin around 4:30 pm, meal ticket will be in racer / volunteer bag. Vegetarian options are available to those who requested on their registration form only)
- Post-race party - HELD AT FALCON LAKE COMMUNITY CENTER IN THE TOWN SITE
- Last minute merchandise purchase
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Gear pick from Transitions - All gear MUST be picked up by 9:00 pm. Swamp Donkey will not be responsible for any gear left after the race. Any gear left overnight on Saturday is the racers responsibility.
Sunday September 21, 2014
8:30 am - 11:00 am
- Breakfast buffet served at Falcon Nest Cafe ($10 buffet)
Monday September 22, 2014
- Brag to all your friends for about what you accomplished on the weekend!!
- Race Results posted on www.swampdonkeyar.com website